Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great Idea...?

So I have thought out this great idea! I don't know how it will work, but I know it will.

You see, I want to make these shirts. Hand Made, Computer Made, Make-over-the-computer- order Made. And seell them.
Its not going to be ordinary shirts like "Hi Mom!" or something. There is a a purpose. They will be "Awareness" shirts. Like Breast Cancer, Epilepsy, all Cancers and Diseases. And the "Support the Troops". The logo would be "Red Dots" bc I have no clue! haha I Actually think I thought of that after my EEG. I kept seeing red spots and ever since then when I'm about to have a seirzure, I see red dots so I'm going for that.
Afterward making and selling, I want to donate most of the money to their foundations and the rest of the money to buy and make more shirts.
It will work somehow, I know it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think that's a great idea. I know you'll pull it off somehow. If all else fails you could just put a picture of Kiara on them and they'd fly off the shelves :)!