Sunday, March 15, 2009

Locks of Love decision.

So I have recently decided that I am going to cut my hair. I'm going to cut probably 12 inches off and donate it to Locks of Love. Many have probably heard of this association but if not, its a organization where they accept hair for kids who have hair loss for any reason. 
I've done it before and it was great. But what made my decision was when I was in Stanford and my neighbor was a little boy with major Cancer issues and I saw all these kids without hair and I knew someone would be grateful for it. So I have decided to chop it off and donate.. Its a great experience so ... I can't wait.

I'll let you know how it goes. And I'll put up pictures.. =]

If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. 
-Gail Sheehy

No comments: